Tuesday, November 5, 2013

i need your help readers!!!!!!! (photos of my sister)

 So my awesome, wonderful, beautiful sister let me take her photograph for a certain project she's working on. But here is where you come in.......
I've included some of my favorites and we'd like you to pick your favorite- which is the one she will use for her project!!! (I'll fill you in more later!)
Please list your favorite in the comment section  here (or via facebook if that's where you found this). We'd really appreciate it!!!!!!





7 comments:

Marta said...

Number 4!

Anonymous said...

#2

Just another wallflower said...

#4 :)

Stephanie Wise said...

#4

Vivika said...

Number 2! Nice to have you back Kell!

Unknown said...

Number 4 or Number 2!
And your sister is very lovely :)

Tiffany said...

1 3 and 4 are my favorites!