Wednesday, October 23, 2013

time to get into the sun


What's left to lose? 
I've done enough. 
And if I fail, well then I fail but at least I gave it a shot
..... but now it's time to get out of the desert and into the sun. 
Even if it's alone.
-On Your Porch, by The Format
 
 There honestly just isn't much to share lately (at least that's good). Call me a debbie downer, right now I'd just go with it. I'm trying my hardest to get through this rough patch of life, but I feel like my head is barely above water.
Someone send help asap!

But as my grandfather would say- it's just one damn thing on top of another.

sincerely,
working on it 
(aka kellie)

2 comments:

Mrs. Hunnicutt : ) said...

You a strong, brilliant and beautiful women. When I get down I remember, " through God, all things are possible". You will be tested, but stay true, you will reach that place where you know you are suppose be and find happiness in this craziness we call life.

Unknown said...

best distance mba in india
you will be tried, yet remain genuine, you will achieve that place where you know you are assume be and discover joy in this wildness we call life.