Monday, May 9, 2011

my 24th

My birthday, also known around here as Cinco de Kellie, was great from start to finish.
I started the day off with this outfit (and my favorite shoes) for a bbq lunch with my mom and our friend.


(above outfit:
shirt- old navy
sweater- targert
shorts- j crew
purse- LV
necklace- gift from a friend
shoes- american eagle)


I read a little :)

And then my mom and I went shopping, had some starbucks, painted nails, and got ready for dinner.
Of course, no cinco party is complete without Mexican....so a bunch of us went to a local Mexican restaurant by the beach. It was tons of fun drinks, cupcakes, cake, sombreros, friends, and parents.










A pretty good night....and some great memories (and presents...mom got me an iphone and cake, my good friend Jenn made me homemade cupcakes, and Steven got me a kindle!) Whoo!!! I am one happy/lucky girl.

Happy birthday fellow May babies (especially YOU miss cuppy!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had so much fun! :]

Tiffany said...

Looks like you had such a blast! :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awww belated happy birthday!

Jenipher Lyn said...

Happy [late] birthday lady!!

smiles to you!
Jenipher :D