Friday, May 20, 2011

Lately it's been so quiet....

For some reason I've had a hard time getting inspired to do much of anything.... I wish I knew why or could explain it, but I haven't even been able to do that. So on a quest to scour the internet in search of things to inspire me, I actually found a lot (go figure, eh? Hope you enjoy and find inspiration like I did :)


From Vivanna's blog, oh-shoot, I found some awesome art journaling ideas. She truly inspires me and these posts are no different!



I also found some awesome baking sites...including sunshine and carousels' snickerdoodle cupcakes.... 2 awesome things combined into one amazing thing!! yes please.


And speaking of wonderful cupcakes.... I found a recipe for churro cupcakes on goddess of baking's blog.


I also found an amazing site full of inspiration, including a free pattern month feature. a bunch of amazing sewing patterns, all free!! all found on grosgrain's blog.



And last, but not at all least, I found this awesome home decorating and inspirational site. I've tried to so hard to find good ideas to spruce up my place and this blog, the home stories of a to z, has a ton of amazing ones.



If you have any inspirational sites, please share the links!! I need as much inspiration as I can get- I'm sure we all could.

xoxo
kel

1 comment:

Wonderland and Co. said...

Sunshine and Carousels always inspires me!